Monday, January 25, 2010

Fun Bowling Balls Are There Any Bowling Balls That I Would Like?

Are there any bowling balls that I would like? - fun bowling balls

My friend is the bowling coach of the school and mothers in the last two years my mother tried to convince me to join the bowling team. Well, not to hurt anyone here, but bowling is not really my thing. My mother always say to me how much fun it is and how it would be good for college. She also told me that was when I came, I buy what I want, that has to do to bowling too. My question is: Is making bowling balls, bags and other equipment that is beautiful (no cheese or look cheap). I thought of a brand as Vera Bradley, Juicy Couture, Coach, Louis Vuitton, Dolce & Gabbana, Chanel and Burberry. I know that the chances are low and barely, but I just wanted to ask. Thank you for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment